Equitos - Horse cough
Natural food supplement for equine cough
"Gel syrup" against horse cough, easy to administer thanks to its palatability, its original formula allows it to treat acute or chronic coughs, emphysema by the association of organic silicon, Homeopathy (Drosera 4CH), essential oils of pine and eucalyptus, and extract of grapefruit seed, in an excipient of vegetable gum and honey.
Dosage : 20ml morning and evening
Duration of treatment : 5 to 10 days
500ml bottle : € 39.50
• USE :
Adjuvant treatment of acute or chronic respiratory problems in equines, emphysema, alone or in combination with other therapies.
Horse, mare, pony and donkey.
• COMPOSITION :
- ORGANIC SILICON
- GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACTS guaranteed without Benzethonium
- DROSERA 4 CH
- EUCALYPTUS AND PINE ESSENTIAL OILS
- EXCIPIENT: GUAR GUM AND HONEY
• PROPERTIES :
Organic silicon contributes to the elasticity of elastic fibers in the bronchi and alveolar walls and dramatically improves chronic coughs in emphysematous patients (Labo Demeter research) It helps prevent pulmonary sclerosis and acts as a potentiator of other components.
Grapefruit seed extracts act as a natural anti-infectious and antibiotic, without disturbing the digestive flora and by stimulating immunity, effective in acute viral coughs or the infectious complications of chronic coughs.
Drosera 4 CH is the major cough suppressant in homeopathy, acts on spasmodic coughs.
The essential oil extracts, Pine and Eucalyptus, act in synergy through their expectorant and bronchodilator action.
Natural excipient based on Guar Gum and Honey with a pleasant taste and consistency allowing easy administration, by syringe or in food.
• MANUAL :
Give 20 ml of gel morning and evening by mouth, syringe or on food for 5 to 10 days (very palatable product)
For a pony, a foal or a donkey, give 10 ml morning and evening.
This product can be administered with any allopathic or homeopathic treatment, without interaction of any kind, and whatever the associated pathologies (heart failure, renal failure, liver failure, diabetes, etc.)
• CATEGORY :
Natural health product for equines
• PRESENTATION :
500 ml bottle allowing a 12-day treatment of an adult horse weighing 500 kg
Natural syrup for treating horse cough
Like a man, a horse coughs. In this case, treatment is often necessary. And for good reason, the cough can reduce the performance of your equine during training or competitions. And if it's not treated in time, the cough can cause chronic damage. But before finding the right remedies to treat your horses, it is essential to understand your cough.
Cough in horses
The different types of cough
Between fatty cough, dry cough and emphysema, there are different types of cough that can affect your equine. But before treating him, it is above all a matter of understanding the illness from which he is suffering.
- Fatty cough : this occurs when there is a secretion of mucus in the respiratory tract of the horse. The role of mucus is then to evacuate pathogens of viral or bacterial origin. In addition, it also evacuates foreign bodies in case of allergy, such as pollen, dust or mold.
- Dry cough : here there is no secretion of mucus. The cough is related to a virus or an allergy that will inflame the upper part of the airways. In some cases, a dry cough precedes a fatty cough.
- Emphysema : it is a chronic respiratory disease, also known as a relapse or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Most of the time, emphysema is related to an allergy which manifests as a dry cough.
Prevention to take care of your horse
The cough is often linked to an allergy, a bacteria or a virus, it is therefore possible to limit its appearance. For this, it is essential to take several precautions:
- Good quality fodder : this helps prevent the build-up of dust or the appearance of mold.
- Quality straw : this mainly concerns the horses present in the boxes. And for the most sensitive equines, dusted litter is to be preferred.
- The absence of ammonia : ammonia in urine is particularly harmful to the respiratory tract. It is therefore essential to prevent your horse from breathing it. To do this, regularly maintain the litter boxes or use a drying product.
Treatments for horse cough
Uncomfortable for the horse, an untreated cough can sometimes cause irreversible damage to your animal's respiratory system. In this context, it is essential to provide him with an appropriate cough treatment.
Thus, to treat a dry cough, it is necessary to limit inflammation of the respiratory tract. In this case, the inhaler is a great ally. In the event of a fatty cough, food supplements for horses are to be preferred. These then promote the evacuation of mucus so that your horse can breathe normally.
Be careful, whether it is a fatty cough or a dry cough, these infections call on his immune system. To protect it, do not hesitate to strengthen its immune system with sufficient intakes of vitamins and trace elements.
Équitos, the cough food supplement for horses
As soon as the cough appears, the use of horse feed supplements will reduce the symptoms. This is particularly the case with Equitos; a gel syrup for the natural treatment of cough in equines.
And for good reason, its complete composition helps to overcome different types of cough, whether dry, oily, infectious or of chronic origin.
- Organic Silicon contributes to the elasticity of the elastic fibers of the bronchi and alveolar walls and dramatically improves chronic coughs in emphysematous patients. It helps prevent pulmonary sclerosis and acts as a potentiator of other components.
- Grapefruit seed extracts act as a natural anti-infectious agent and antibiotic, without disturbing the digestive flora and by stimulating immunity. They are effective in acute viral coughs or infectious complications of chronic coughs.
- Drosera 4 CH is the major cough suppressant in homeopathy. It acts on spasmodic coughs.
- The essential oil extracts, Pine and Eucalyptus, act in synergy through their expectorant and bronchodilator action.
- Natural excipient based on Guar Gum and Honey with a pleasant taste and consistency allowing easy administration, by syringe or in food.
The horse cough supplement, Equitos, should therefore be used as soon as the first symptoms appear. Rapid action thus allows the cough to disappear more quickly.
Based on 6 reviews
Efficace ! Bravo
Produit efficace sur mon poney emphysémateux
Très efficace pour 2 poneys âgés dont un avec respiration perçue à distance. Les 2 vont beaucoup mieux après le traitement. Je recommande
Calme la toux rapidement
Tres bon produit et très efficace en entretien pour un emphysémateux
pas encore testé; je l'ai acheté en prévention car on m'en a dit beaucoup de bien.